Cuyahoga Job and family services
- Low to moderate income families impacted by COVID-19 may be eligible for help with food, essential supplies and housing costs through emergency funding from the state.
- Due to the current state of emergency the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services has provided $1,687,921.19 in Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) funding to Cuyahoga County for distribution through the CJFS Prevention, Retention, and Contingency (PRC) program. The COVID-19 PRC fund is designated for TANF eligible families to temporarily assist with vouchers for essential needs such as additional food, household cleaning products, self-care items, and housing costs.
- PRC applications can be downloaded at https://cjfs.cuyahogacounty.us/en-US/PRC.aspx or picked up at a Neighborhood Family Service Center. Applications and verifications can be submitted by any of the following methods:
- Email - Submit as an attachment to Cuy-PRC-Application@jfs.ohio.gov.
- Neighborhood Family Service Center Drop Box
- Virgil E. Brown - 1641 Payne Ave.
- Old Brooklyn - 4261 Fulton Parkway
- Quincy Place - 8111 Quincy Ave.
- Westshore Opportunity Center Drop-Off Location - 9830 Lorain Avenue
- Fax - Submit to (216) 987-8655.
- Phone - Call (216) 987-7392 to leave a message. Calls are returned to complete an application.