kinship Financial Resources
- Kinship Permanency Incentive Program
- Provides temporary financial support for minor children that are in the legal physical custody of grandparents, relatives, or other kinship caregivers. It is designed to promote permanent commitments by kinship caregivers by helping reduce those child care costs.
- OhioKAN Kinship & Adoption Navigator
- OhioKAN meets with each family individually in order to understand their unique needs, anduses their database to find the resources nearby that will fit each family best in order to fulfill those needs, creating a PersonalizedResource Plan. These services are completely free.
- Call (800) 644-6526 to get started.